Thursday, July 8, 2010

365 Days of Gratitude - Day 15

Wow it has been 2 weeks since I started posting? Cool.

Today I am grateful that some people are not as price sensitive as I thought. I'm also glad that I have not given up.

Here is a quote from a mentor.

It's a day when I have to share my very favourite quotation from Thomas Edison - "If everybody did what they were capable of doing, they would astound themselves!" For a man who made 10,000 attempts to get the light bulb right, how many times have you really tried????? you want the answer, in a recent study it was found that most people try at the most 7 times to be successful then give up!


Also I had my wisdom tooth pulled out. It gave me a searing pain when I was having my morning tea. I rushed to the dentist and she recommended to extract the tooth. Which I did. 4 tugs it took. Less painful than I thought it would be. Thanks for being not so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment