Today a few opportunities sprang up but sort of quietly. If you didn't pay attention it would have been gone.
Actually this was from a couple of days ago, but I didn't recognise it then. My brother has led me to an opportunity. It is of something different than what I am doing but the opportunity is still there. Thank you universe and thank you bro.
Another opportunity was an innocent chat as my business partner and I went to lunch. But it seems to spark something in him and then this opportunity is handed to me. Lucky huh? Thanks!
Another is while doing some research on something else, I found a product that I may be able to sell to my clients. I'm not sure which way this will take but I have a feeling its another opportunity that has sought me out. Incredible. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment